|Fruit shape||round, globe|
|Variety type||commercial heirloom, open-pollinated|
B.C KO T
- Indet., regular leaf plants are healthy and vigorous. High yield of red fruits with smooth shoulders and no core. 4-7 oz. So juicy, with delicious tomato flavor, more sweet than acidic. Early to midseason.
- Dan and Val McMurray of Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada (B.C MC D) 07 / Chris Thompson, California
Year grown: 2015
Location: Zone 7b, PNW, Anmore, BC, Canada (760 ft above sea level)
B.C MC D
- 70-80 days, indet., regular leaf, 4 - 8 oz red fruit, vigorous large plants, good flavor. Large plants, good flavour. Few splits, no BER. Production likely limited by temperatures and late start. 14 lbs/plant.
- Chris Thompson, California
Year grown: 2006
Location: Wynndel, BC, Canada
- An old commercial heirloom variety, listed in 1935 seed catalog of Isbell & Company, Jackson, Michigan.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), PI 644988. Donated to the USDA in 1963 from Wyoming, United States.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Phenomenal - ripening fruit. 2015-07-13.
Dan and Val McMurray. Phenomenal - plant. 2006.
Dan and Val McMurray. Phenomenal. 2006.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Phenomenal - sliced fruit. 2015-07-17.
Order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
Click here to order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
You can buy Phenomenal seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!