|Fruit shape||round, oblate, ribbed|
B.C KO T
- Indet., regular leaf. red round and oblate fruits with ruffled shoulders, 4-8 oz. Mild and sweet taste.
- Dan and Val McMurray of Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada (B.C MC D) 07 / Christian Lemaire, France
Year grown: 2015
Location: Zone 7b, PNW, Anmore, BC, Canada (760 ft above sea level)
B.C MC D
- 75 days, indet., 6' plants, regular leaf, 4-6 oz red fruit, good tomato taste, sweet, few splits, vigorous, very productive, 30 lbs/plant.
- Christian Lemaire, France.
Year grown: 2006
Location: Wynndel, BC, Canada
- Said to be of Spanish origin. (?)
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1988 Yearbook by Faxon Stinnett of Vian, Oklahoma (OK ST F), who purchased seeds from CV Gurney.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Muchamiel - ripe fruit. 2015-08-19.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Muchamiel - ripe fruit. 2015-09-28.
Dan and Val McMurray. Muchamiel. 2006.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Muchamiel - sliced fruit. 2015-08-19.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Muchamiel - sliced fruit. 2015-09-28.
Order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2013||Double Helix Farms - new||0||.|
Click here to order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
You can buy Muchamiel seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!