|Variety type||open-pollinated, heirloom|
B.C KO T
- Indet. plants with regular leaf foliage. Very large pink beefsteaks. 10-20 oz. Juicy and meaty. Excellent rich and sweet flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
- Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15 / Natalia Khilenko, Armavir, Russia 14
Year grown: 2015
Location: Zone 7b, PNW, Anmore, BC, Canada (760 ft above sea level)
- An heirloom variety from Natalia Khilenko's seed collection. The name means "Bulgarian Wonder" in Russian.
- The seeds were sent to Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2014 by Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15, who received them from Natalia Khilenko of Armavir, Russia. Mrs. Khilenko and her family have been growing many native Russian heirlooms for many years, and she shared seeds from her seed collection with Aleksey Kulik, a Ukrainian seed vendor.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Russian name: Болгарское чудо
- The name means "Bulgarian Wonder" in Russian
Description in Russian
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bolgarskoe Chudo - ripe fruit. 2015-08-09.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bolgarskoe Chudo - ripe fruit. 2015-08-23.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bolgarskoe Chudo - sliced fruit. 2015-08-09.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bolgarskoe Chudo - sliced fruit. 2015-08-23.
Order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
Click here to order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
You can buy Bolgarskoe Chudo seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!