|Variety type||heirloom, open-pollinated|
- Indet., regular leaf. We received wrong seeds, as we got medium pink beefsteaks, 6-12 oz, with very good flavor.
- Al Anderson of Troy, Ohio (OH AN A) 09 / Andrea Saylor, Tennessee (TN SA A) (wrong)
Year grown: 2015
- Very old heirloom variety, offered in Julis Belot 1906 Seed Catalog (Belgium) and Simon Louis Frères et Cie 1917 Catalog.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), PI 636259. Donated to USDA in 1963.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1995 Yearbook by Carolyn Male of Salem, New York (NY MA C) and Craig LeHoullier of Raleigh, North Carolina (NC LE C).
- May be a renamed Earliana.
Also known as
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Alice Roosevelt - sliced fruit. 2015-08-08.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2011||Marianna's Heirloom Seeds||3||0|
|2010||Marianna's Heirloom Seeds||3||.|
|2009||Marianna's Heirloom Seeds||3||.|
|2008||Marianna's Heirloom Seeds||4||.|
|2007||Marianna's Heirloom Seeds||3||.|
You can buy Alice Roosevelt seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!