|Scoville Heat Units (SHU)||0|
|Variety type||commercial, open-pollinated|
- Large sweet peppers, 3-7 oz, with 0.5 cm thick walls. Most fruits are shaped like bell peppers, but some can be more elongated. Fruits turn golden yellow when ripe. Quite early in our climate, one of the first larger sweet pepper varieties to ripen in our garden. Very productive, it starts producing in late July up until the first frost in October. Very impressive variety that performs consistently well for us every year. Perfect for stuffing. Delicious flavor, both cooked and fresh.
- Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus (BELR BA A) 05
Year grown: 2007, 2013
- Belarusian commercial variety, developed and introduced by BIVG (Belarusian Research Inst. of Vegetable Gardening, Minsk).
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2007 Yearbook by Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus (BELR BA A).
- Introduced commercially in North America by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2014.
Also known as
Russian name: Золотистый
- The name means "Golden" in Russian.
Description in Russian
- not available
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new
|2010||2 (as Zolotisty||0|
|2009||2 (as Zolotisty||.|
|2008||2 (as Zolotisty||.|
You can buy Zolotistyi seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!