|Scoville Heat Units (SHU)||0|
|Variety type||family heirloom, open-pollinated|
- 5" long and 2.5" in diameter, tapered pods shaped like a rabbit's snout with thick walls, juicy, mild and sweet flavor. Matures from yellow to red. High yields.
- Seed Savers Heritage Farm, Decorah, Iowa (IA SSE HF) 13 / Joe R. Cavanaugh of Delaware, New Jersey (NJ CA J)
Year grown: 2014
- A family heirloom of Josef Marko, Woodbridge New Jersey, who brought the seed with him from Hungary.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1997 Yearbook by Joe R. Cavanaugh of Delaware, New Jersey (NJ CA J), seeds from Josef Marko, Woodbridge, New Jersey.
- SSE PEPPER 1471.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2015.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Rabbit Mouth - ripe fruit. 2014-09-21.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2015||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new
You can buy Rabbit Mouth seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!