|Fruit shape||round, flattened|
|Scoville Heat Units (SHU)||0|
- Quite early, this pepper can be grown in the open ground in cool climates. Fruits are very beautiful, ribbed, round, and flattened, they ripen from green to brown and to red. Thick walls. Excellent sweet flavor. Great stuffer. Compact plants.
- Andrew Still, Seed Ambassadors Project, Drain, Oregon (OR ST A) 08 / Soren Holt of Frosamlerne (Danish seed savers)
Year grown: 2012, 2013
- Developed by a small eco-seed company in Germany.
- 'Liebesapfel' means 'love apple' in German.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2004 Yearbook by Lila Towle, Tjele, Denmark (DENM TO L), who got the seeds from a small German seed company (likely the one that developed this pepper).
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Liebesapfel - plant. 2013-06-23.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Liebesapfel - ripening fruit. 2012-10-30.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Liebesapfel - sliced fruit. 2013-11-12.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new