|Fruit color||purple, striped|
|Fruit shape||round, plum|
- Indet., vigorous and healthy plants with regular leaf foliage. High yield of small, perfectly round dark purple-black fruits with green stripes. 2-3 oz. Very beautiful and delicious.
Year grown: 2015
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf, good yield of 2 oz. plum fruit with pink and green stripes, very good flavor.
- Hristo Hristov, Bulgaria (BULG HR H) 09
Year grown: 2011
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- Chinese origin. (?)
- First offered at Seed Savers 2009 Yearbook by Hristo Hristov of Bulgaria (BULG HR H) as Tzi Bi U.
- Introduced commercially by Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds in 2010.
Also known as
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Violet Jasper - ripe fruit. 2015-08-04.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Violet Jasper - ripe fruit. 2015-08-13.
Taryn Koerker, WA (WA KO T): Violet Jasper - ripening fruit. 2011. (Posted with owner's permission.)
Taryn Koerker, WA (WA KO T): Violet Jasper - ripe fruit. 2011. (Posted with owner's permission.)
Patty Brown, Ohio. Violet Jasper - ripe fruit. August 12, 2011. Posted with owner's permission.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Violet Jasper - sliced fruit. 2015-07-23.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Violet Jasper - sliced fruit. 2015-08-13.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2014||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Diane's Flower Seeds
Trade Winds Fruit
|2013||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Delectation of Tomatoes - new
Knapp's Fresh Vegies
TomatoFest - new
Trade Winds Fruit
|2012||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
|2011||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Knapp's Fresh Vegies - new
Marianna's Heirloom Seeds - new
Solana Seeds - new
|2010||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds - new||1||.|
You can buy Violet Jasper seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!