|Fruit shape||globe, round|
B.C KO T
- Indet., regular leaf. Perfectly shaped round red fruits, 2-5 oz,with very good sweet flavor. Juicy.
- Dave Thompson, New Baltimore, Southeast Michigan 09
Year grown: 2015
Location: Zone 7b, PNW, Anmore, BC, Canada (760 ft above sea level)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), PI 418969. Donated to the USDA in 1977 by Shen-si Academy of Agriculture, Wukun, Shaanxi, China.
- USDA narrative:
- "Fruit red, uniform, large. Late maturity. Bush type. "
- Rare and endangered.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Taiwan Red - ripe. 2015-08-12.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Taiwan Red - ripe. 2015-08-23.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Taiwan Red - sliced. 2015-08-12.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Taiwan Red - sliced. 2015-08-23.
Order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
Click here to order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
You can buy Taiwan Red seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!