|Variety type||commercial, open-pollinated|
B.C KO T
- Indet., regular leaf plants. Perfectly shaped orange fruits with smooth shoulders and no cracking. 5-8 oz. Very good full flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
- Dan and Val McMurray of Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada (B.C MC D) 08 / Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus (BELR BA A) 05
Year grown: 2015
Location: Zone 7b, PNW, Anmore, BC, Canada (760 ft above sea level)
B.C MC D
- 70-80 days, indet., regular leaf, 8-12 oz orange fruit. Vigorous and very productive 6 ft plants. Even to slightly sweet taste balance, no splits. 30 lbs/plant.
- Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus (BELR BA A) 05
Year grown: 2006
Location: Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada
- Moldovan commercial variety, developed by Pridnestrovian Agric. Res. Institute.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2007 Yearbook by Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus (BELR BA A), seeds from Moldovan CV.
- Introduced commercially in North America by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Ruslan - ripe. 2015-08-12.
Dan and Val McMurray. Ruslan. 2006.
Olena Tsygankova (ALB TS O): Apelsin (left) and Ruslan (right) - ripe fruit. 2011.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Ruslan - sliced. 2015-08-12.
Order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
Click here to order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
You can buy Ruslan seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!