- Indet., regular leaf plants produce smallish red round fruits, 1-5 oz. Very good balanced flavor.
- Norbert R. Pikovsky, Johnstown, Pennsylvania (PA PI N2) 08 / Sand Hill Preservation Center
Year grown: 2014
- 65 days, det., regular leaf, excellent yield of great tasting 2.5-3" round fruit.
Year grown: 2006
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- I grew this tomato to check whether it really is the Olomouc low variety, as I assumed. The plant and fruits correspond exactly to how the variety is described in the Czech gene bank.
- Tatiana´s TOMATObase
Year grown: 2015
Location: Czech republic,Brno, 780 ft
- Bred by Milan Sodomka in Czechoslovakia, who sent it to the United States in 1976.
- The original name is likely Olomoucke Nízké, as suggested by Vladimir Gross, a passionate tomato grower in Brno, Czech Republic, who was doing lots of research about Czech varieties.
- Vended by Abundant Life Seeds in the late 1980s.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Olomovic - ripe fruit. 2014-08-29.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Olomovic - ripe fruit. 2014-09-14.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Olomovic - sliced fruit. 2014-08-29.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Olomovic - sliced fruit. 2014-09-14.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2015||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2013||Sand Hill Preservation Center||0||.|
|2011||Sand Hill Preservation Center||4||1|
|2010||Sand Hill Preservation Center||2||.|
|2009||Sand Hill Preservation Center||3||.|
|2008||Sand Hill Preservation Center||4||.|
|2007||Sand Hill Preservation Center||4||.|
You can buy Olomovic seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!