|Growth habit||det., dwarf|
|Leaf type||regular, rugose|
B.C KO T
- Early, dwarf compact plant, 1.5' high, rugose foliage, green fruits are fuzzy, ripe fruit is pink color, not glossy, 1-3 oz. Mild sweet. Some fruits have semi-hollow seed chambers. Very productive.
- Geza Korbely, Hungary 05
Year grown: 2006, 2015
Location: Zone 7b, PNW, Anmore, BC, Canada (760 ft above sea level)
GERM SC K
- see B.C KO T's description above.
- Tatiana Kouchnareva, Anmore, BC (B.C KO T) 08 / Geza Korbely, Hungary 05.
Year grown: 2008
CT BE J
- Interesting fruit. I grew mine in the garden which may explain the plant and fruit size diff from B.C KO T's. 70 Days, 2-2.5 foot plant, regular leaf rugose, good production of 2-4 oz pink fruit with "peach fuzz" on the skin.
- Unknown (believed to be Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus)
Year grown: 2008
- Russian variety, the name implies that it may have originated from Khabarovsk region, Siberia.
- Listed in Seed Savers 2001 Yearbook by SSE Heritage Farm in Iowa, original seed from Botanical Garden at Moscow State University. SSE TOMATO 2817.
- There is a similar variety at USDA, both in the name and description - Chabarovskij Stambovyj (PI 283907. 'Stambovyj' means 'Bush' in Russian. The USDA records describe it as "Plants low, probably determinate; stem firm, spreading. Late variety; fruits medium sized, smooth, round, rosy colored. ", which is very similar to Bushy Chabarovsky, with an exception of earliness.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bushy Chabarovsky - ripe fruit. 2015-08-02.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bushy Chabarovsky - ripe fruit. 2015-08-09.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Bushy Charbarovsky - ripe fruit. 2008.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bushy Chabarovsky - sliced fruit. 2015-08-02.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bushy Chabarovsky - sliced fruit. 2015-08-09.
John Beidler (CT BE J). Bushy Chabarovsky - sliced fruit. 2008-08-12.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bushy Chabarovsky - seedling. 2006.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Bushy Chabarovsky - flower. 2006.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Bushy Chabarovsky - baby fruit. 2008.
Order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2014||The Sample Seed Shop||.||.|
|2013||The Sample Seed Shop||.||.|
|2012||The Sample Seed Shop - new||.||.|
|2011||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - sold out for 2011||2||3|
|2010||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||2||.|
|2009||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||2||.|
Click here to order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
You can buy Bushy Chabarovsky seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!