|Variety type||family heirloom, open-pollinated|
- Indet., regular leaf plants. Pink beefsteaks, 8-12 oz. Very good flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
- Bruce Van Order of Freeville, New York (NY VA B) 07 / Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B) 05 / Chuck Wyatt of Baltimore, Maryland (MD WY C) 99 / the descendants of Zeda Lam
Year grown: 2014
- A family heirloom from the descendants of Zeda Lam, a former resident of Swift Run Gap (now Shenandoah National Park).
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1998 Yearbook by Chuck Wyatt of Maryland (MD WY C). Chuck Wyatt described this tomato as potato leaf, but all the SSE members who got seeds from him listed it as regular leaf.
- Introduced commercially in North America by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2015.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Zeda's Pink - ripe fruit. 2014-09-01.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Zeda's Pink - sliced fruit. 2014-09-01.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2015||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Zeda's Pink seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!