|Fruit shape||ribbed, oblate|
|Variety type||open-pollinated, heirloom|
- Indet., regular leaf. Red medium sized fruits are beautifully ruffled and grow in large clusters. 3-8 oz. Delicious rich tomato flavor, meaty but juicy flesh. (15 seeds / packet)
- Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15 / Natalia Khilenko, Armavir, Russia 14
Year grown: 2015
- Russian heirloom variety from Khilenko Family.
- The seeds were sent to Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2014 by Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15, who received them from Natalia Khilenko of Armavir, Russia. Mrs. Khilenko and her family have been growing many native Russian heirlooms for many years, and she shared seeds from her seed collection with Aleksey Kulik, a Ukrainian seed vendor.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Yaryk - ripe fruit. 2015-08-01.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Yaryk - sliced fruit. 2015-08-01.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Yaryk seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!
|Description||Indet., regular leaf. Red medium sized fruits are beautifully ruffled and grow in large clusters. 3-8 oz. Delicious rich tomato flavor, meaty but juicy flesh. (15 seeds / packet)|
|Fruit color||red +|
|Fruit shape||ribbed + and oblate +|
|Fruit size||medium +|
|Fruit type||slicer +|
|Growth habit||indet. +|
|History||* Russian heirloom variety from Khilenko F … * Russian heirloom variety from Khilenko Family.
|Member code||B.C KO T +|
|Seed source||Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15 / Natalia Khilenko, Armavir, Russia 14|
|Variety type||open-pollinated + and heirloom +|
|Vendor||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds +|
|Year grown||2015 +|