- indet., regular leaf, small oval shaped red fruits with some purplish hue, ~1.5" long and 1" in diameter. Some tolerance to late blight is noted in 2011, when the other tomato plants were killed by the blight, but this tomato survived. Very good sweet flavor.
- WA JO C 09 (Carrie Jones of Covington, Washington) / CV Wood Prairie Farm
Year grown: 2011
- 83 days, indet, regular leaf, 1 oz grape-shaped, pink cherries (clear epidermis), tremendous production but was one of the later cherry-sized fruit to ripen for me.
- Julianna Griffin, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- The seeds for this tomato variety found its way to the tomato growers from the Canadian seed bank, Seeds of Diversity, via a SSE member Julianna Griffin from Toronto, Ontario, Canada (ONT GR J).
Also known as
- Una Hartsock's, Beefsteak (pink beefsteak)
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Una Hartsock - plant. 2011-06-23.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Una Hartsock - ripening fruit. 2011-08-21.
John Beidler (CT BE J). Una Hartsock. 2009
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Una Hartsock - ripe fruit. 2011-09-18.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Una Hartsock - sliced fruit. 2011-09-18.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2013||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2012||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Una Hartsock seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!