- Indet., regular leaf plants with large flower trusses. Red, slightly ruffled fruits are medium in size - we think that '20 oz' name was probably referring to a weight of the whole fruit truss, which is enormous! Very good full tomato flavor. Juicy. 4-6 oz. Early maturity. We received seeds from Seed Savers Exchange , and there was some seed mixup or crossing, as we got a few potato leaf plants in the mix. Selected for a correct regular leaf type.
- Seed Savers Heritage Farm, Decorah, Iowa (IA SSE HF) 09 / Donald Branscomb, California (CA BR D) 83 (wrong seeds)
Year grown: 2014, 2015
- From the seed collection of Donald Branscomb, California (CA BR D).
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1985 Yearbook by Thane H. Earle of Whitewater, Wisconsin (WI EA T).
- SSE TOMATO 396.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Twenty Ounces - flower truss. 2014-06-17.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Twenty Ounce - ripe fruit. 2015-07-27.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Twenty Ounce - sliced fruit. 2015-07-14.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Twenty Ounce - sliced fruit. 2015-07-27.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Twenty Ounce seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!