|Fruit shape||round, oblate|
- Indet., regular leaf plants. Fruits are red, with smooth shoulders, round to boat-shaped, with very good balanced flavor. 5-11 oz.
- Alex Popovich, Surrey, BC, Canada 11 / Gary Millwood, Kentucky
Year grown: 2014
- This tomato said to have come from Russia, but the original name was lost. Seed source unknown.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2009 Yearbook by Martin Longseth of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin (WI LO M).
- Introduced commercially in North America by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2015.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Russian Annie - ripe fruit. 2014-08-11.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Russian Annie - sliced fruit. 2014-08-11.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2015||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Russian Annie seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!