- 85-90 days, indet., regular leaf plants with good foliage cover, poor fruit set early in the season, 6-12 oz orange fruit, meaty, very good flavor, medium to low yields as a result of late fruit set here in PNW.
Year grown: 2004, 2008
- indet., regular leaf plant with good yield of 1-2 lb orange fruit with green shoulders, good taste.
- CV Se2
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- The lovely one pound fruits have a refreshing citrus fruity flavor, sweet and tangy both. Prolific bearer right through the heat of summer. 90 days to maturity.
Location: Sonora, Kentucky
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf, 1-2 lb blemish-free beautiful fruit, excellent flavor, productive.
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- 95+ days, indeterminate, regular leaf. Very, very low production for me, but I think that's because the season was too short for this variety where I am. Good citrusy flavour. Russian Persimmon does better for me in my area. Fruit was about 11oz, 3" in diameter and meaty. 1.5lb/plant.
- Commercial source.
Year grown: 2014
Location: Edmonton, AB
- Heirloom dating back to the 1880s.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Persimmon. 2008-05-25.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Persimmon. 2008-06-25.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Persimmon - baby fruit. 2008-07-18.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Persimmon - baby fruit. 2008-07-28.
Maria Stenger, Sonora, KY. Persimmon.