|Fruit type||slicer, paste, cooking|
- Compact regular leaf plant, very similar to Budenovka Pink, pink heart shaped fruits, some are huge - up to 23 oz, meaty, few seeds, some green shoulders appear when fruit is exposed to sun, as the foliage is very sparse and doesn't protect fruits, very good taste. Fruits do not keep well, so consume quickly after picking.
- Tamara Yaschenko of Biysk, Siberia, Russia 06
Year grown: 2007
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf, pink oxheart fruit, 8-16 oz, very good flavor, good yield.
- BELR BA A 06 (Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus)
Russian Name: Орлиное сердце
- the name can be translated as 'Eagle's Heart'
- Russian commercial var. from Tamara Yaschenko's collection.
- The seeds were sent to Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T) as part of a large seed exchange with Tamara Yaschenko of Biysk, Siberia, Russia in 2006. Tatiana grew it in 2007 and offered it in the 2008 SSE Yearbook.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Orlinoe Serdtse - baby fruit. 2007-07-02
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Orlinoe Serdtse - ripe fruit. 2007-08-22
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Orlinoe Serdtse - the largest fruit. 2007-08-22
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Orlinoe Serdtse - typical fruit. 2007-08-22
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2012||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - sold out for 2012||.||.|
|2011||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||2||1|
|2010||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||2||.|
|2009||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||2||.|