|Fruit shape||globe, ribbed|
|Fruit type||salad, slicer|
- Compact bushy plants with regular leaf foliage produce loads of small red and beautifully pleated mini-beefsteaks, 2-4 oz. Very good flavor, more acidic than sweet.
- 1. Alex Popovich, Surrey, BC, Canada 08 / Two Wings Farm 07 (2013 - germination failure, no more seeds)
- 2. Denise Salmon, Vancouver, BC, Canada 13 / Two Wings Farm 07
Year grown: 2013
- Seed collected from Obeyeyie village in Ghana.
- First offered commercially by Two Wings Farm .
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Obeyeyie - plant. 2013-06-23.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Obeyeyie - flowers. 2013-07-29.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2013||Two Wings Farm||0||0|
|2011||Two Wings Farm||0||0|
|2010||Two Wings Farm||0||0|
|2009||Two Wings Farm||0||.|
You can buy Obeyeyie seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!
|Description||Compact bushy plants with regular leaf foliage produce loads of small red and beautifully pleated mini-beefsteaks, 2-4 oz. Very good flavor, more acidic than sweet.|
|Fruit color||red +|
|Fruit shape||globe + and ribbed +|
|Fruit size||small +|
|Fruit type||salad + and slicer +|
|Growth habit||det. +|
|History||* Seed collected from Obeyeyie village in Ghana.
|Member code||B.C KO T +|
|Seed source||1. Alex Popovich, Surrey, BC, Canada 08 / Two Wings Farm 07 (2013 - germination failure, no more seeds)
|Variety type||open-pollinated +|
|Vendor||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds + and Two Wings Farm +|
|Year grown||2013 +|