|Fruit shape||round, oblate, ribbed|
- Indet., regular leaf. red round and oblate fruits with ruffled shoulders, 4-8 oz. Mild and sweet taste.
- Dan and Val McMurray of Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada (B.C MC D) 07 / Christian Lemaire, France
Year grown: 2015
- 75 days, indet., 6' plants, regular leaf, 4-6 oz red fruit, good tomato taste, sweet, few splits, vigorous, very productive, 30 lbs/plant.
- Christian Lemaire, France.
Year grown: 2006
Location: Wynndel, BC, Canada
- Said to be of Spanish origin. (?)
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1988 Yearbook by Faxon Stinnett of Vian, Oklahoma (OK ST F), who purchased seeds from CV Gurney.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Muchamiel - ripe fruit. 2015-08-19.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Muchamiel - ripe fruit. 2015-09-28.
Dan and Val McMurray. Muchamiel. 2006.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Muchamiel - sliced fruit. 2015-08-19.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Muchamiel - sliced fruit. 2015-09-28.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2013||Double Helix Farms - new||0||.|
You can buy Muchamiel seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!