|Fruit shape||elongated, plum, pear|
- Indet., regular leaf. Huge yellow-orange plums, some with blunt pointed tips, some ruffled, 5-10 oz. Meaty flesh and not many seeds. Very good flavor.
- Dmitry Shlomin, Bryansk, Russia 11
Year grown: 2013
- Russian non-commercial variety.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2014.
Russian name: Лимон 2
- The name means 'Lemon-2' in Russian, and it is likely to refer to the fruit shape and not color, as the color is deep orange.
Description in Russian
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Limon-2 - ripe fruit. 2013-10-23.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Limon-2 - sliced fruit. 2013-10-23.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Limon-2 seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!
|Description||Indet., regular leaf. Huge yellow-orange plums, some with blunt pointed tips, some ruffled, 5-10 oz. Meaty flesh and not many seeds. Very good flavor.|
|Description in Russian|
|Fruit color||orange +|
|Fruit shape||elongated +, plum + and pear +|
|Fruit size||medium +|
|Fruit type||paste +|
|Growth habit||indet. +|
|History||* Russian non-commercial variety.
|Member code||B.C KO T +|
|Russian name||Лимон 2 +|
|Seed source||Dmitry Shlomin, Bryansk, Russia 11|
|Translation||The name means 'Lemon-2' in Russian, and it is likely to refer to the fruit shape and not color, as the color is deep orange.|
|Variety type||open-pollinated +|
|Vendor||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds +|
|Year grown||2013 +|