Kasachstan Gruene Flasche
|Kasachstan Gruene Flasche|
|Fruit color||green, yellow|
|Fruit shape||plum, oval, elongated|
- Indet., regular leaf plants. Fruits are sausage-shaped, unusual green-yellow color, with firm flesh. Long-keeper. Very productive.
- Nathalie Antaya of Saint-Robert, Quebec, Canada (QUE AN N) 08 / Christian Lemaire, France (ventmarin)
Year grown: 2014
- The name implies that this variety may have originated from Kazakhstan, a former Soviet Union republic.
- The name means 'Kazakhstan Green Bottle' in German.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2012 Yearbook by Nathalie Antaya of Saint-Robert, Quebec, Canada (QUE AN N), seeds from Christian Lemaire, France (ventmarin).
Also known as
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Kasachstan Grüne Flasche - ripe fruit. 2014-12-03.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2015||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Kasachstan Gruene Flasche seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!