- Large indet. plants, regular leaf. High yield of 1 oz yellow-gold cherries with pink-red blush at the bottom and red-pink marbling inside, firm flesh with large seed cavities. Very intense sweet flavor, it really 'spices up' a tomato salad, this is a sweetest tomato we ever tried, especially in the heat of mid-summer.
Year grown: 2006, 2015
- 75 days, indet., regular leaf, small gold cherry with outstanding flavor, good yield, very sweet.
- Christine Norvell of Waco, Texas (TX NO C) 96
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- regular leaf, indet., one of my favourites in 2006. 14-18 gr fruit.
- M. Hahm-Hartmann
Year grown: 2006
- Indeterminate, regular leaf, medium plants deliver lots of yellow/gold cherrys with pinkish red blush. Great eye-appeal for the table. And, it tastes good. Mid season, 75 days.
- Sue Bailey, Alaska 09
Year grown: 2009, 2011
Location: LaFollette, Tennessee, USA
- Bred by Joe Bratka of NJ, one parent is Marizol Purple. Joe Bratka introduced it through SSE in 1992.
Ted Maiden (TN MA T): Isis Candy Seedling. 2010.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Isis Candy - flower.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Isis Candy - ripe fruit. 2015-08-13.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Isis Candy - ripe. 2015-09-21.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Isis Candy.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Isis Candy - sliced fruit. 2015-08-13.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Isis Candy - sliced fruit.
You can buy Isis Candy seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!