|Fruit shape||round, oblate|
- Indet. plants with regular leaf foliage produce a good number of round purple/black fruits, 3-5 oz. Very good flavor.
- Peter Gallant, Prince Edward Island, Canada 07 / Ann Gillis-Furlano, Ontario, Canada (ONT GI A)
Year grown: 2013
- 75 days, indet., regular leaf plant with a high yield of 4-6 oz purple-black fruit with excellent flavor.
- Ann Gillis-Furlano, Ontario, Canada (ONT GI A) 06
Year grown: 2007
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- 78 DTM, regular leaf, compact indet. plant to 5', good production of purple 4-6 oz fruit.
- Dan and Val McMurray of Wynndel, British Columbia, Canada (B.C MC D)
Year grown: 2008
- 75 days, regular leaf, indet., high production of purple-black 4-6 oz fruit with very good to excellent taste.
- Neil Lockhart of Oblong, Illinois (IL LO N) 07 / Ann Gillis-Furlano, Ontario, Canada (ONT GI A) 06
Year grown: 2008
Location: Bastrop, Texas
- According to Vent Marin, this variety originated from Russia.
- There is a Russian commercial variety with a similar name, but it is a red tomato - see Rayskoe Naslazhdenie.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Heavens Joy - baby fruit. 2013-07-16.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Heaven's Joy - ripe fruit. 2013-09-03.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Heaven's Joy - ripe fruit. 2013-09-13.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Heaven's Joy - sliced fruit. 2013-09-04.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Heaven's Joy - sliced fruit. 2013-09-13.
Susan Anderson (TX AN S). Heaven's Joy - sliced, 2008.
John Beidler (CT BE J). Heaven's Joy - ripe fruit. 2008-08-12.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new
|2011||Gleckler Seedmen - new||.||.|
You can buy Heaven's Joy seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!