|Fruit shape||round, globe|
- Det. plants with regular leaf foliage, blemish free and perfectly shaped red round fruits. High yields.
- The seeds offered in our 2014 seed catalog were raised by Heritage Tomato Seed , and we are so grateful to Steve McClaren for donating the seeds to us.
- 1. Heritage Tomato Seed 14 / Randy Simmons of Burlington, Iowa, USA (IA SI R) 12
- 2. Susan Anderson of Elgin, Texas (TX AN S) 09 / Michael Gunn of Pasadena, Texas (TX GU R) 07 / Sand Hill Preservation Center / Donald Branscomb, California (CA BR D) 85
Year grown: 2013*(1)
- 75 days, regular leaf, superior production of great tasting 3" round fruit.
- Sand Hill Preservation Center / Donald Branscomb, California (CA BR D) 85
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- 70 days, compact 3' plants with regular leaf foliage, high production of great tasting, perfectly shaped 3" round fruit.
- Michael Gunn of Pasadena, Texas (TX GU R) 07 / Sand Hill Preservation Center / Donald Branscomb, California (CA BR D) 85
Location: Bastrop, Texas
Susan Anderson (TX AN S): Hanky Red. 2008.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new
Heritage Tomato Seed - new
|2013||Sand Hill Preservation Center||.||.|
|2011||Sand Hill Preservation Center||2||1|
|2010||Sand Hill Preservation Center||3||.|
|2009||Sand Hill Preservation Center||2||.|
|2008||Sand Hill Preservation Center||3||.|
|2007||Sand Hill Preservation Center||2||.|
You can buy Hanky Red seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!