From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
- indet., regular leaf, medium cream-colored tomatoes, some with pink blush on the bottom end, very good sweet flavor.
- Seed Source
- 1. Reimer Seeds
- 2. Peter Gallant, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada 06
- 3. Snow Seed 11|2010}}
- 4. CV Hazzard's Greenhouse 11
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf plant with yellow-white beefsteak fruit from 1-2 lbs, very good flavor, high yield.
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf, 1-2 lb, pale yellow-white fruit, very good flavor, productive.
- Reimer Seeds
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- Developed by Gleckler Seedmen from a mutation grown out of a packet of Orange Oxheart seeds that they received in the 1980s from a gardener. One plant produced a large white beefsteak tomato.
- Orange Oxheart (possibly a parent?)
Michael Gunn (TX GU R): Great White, 2008 SETTFest.
Heritage Tomato Seed (CA MC M). Great White. 2010.
Facts about Great White
|Fruit color||white +|
|Fruit shape||beefsteak +|
|Fruit size||large +|
|Fruit type||slicer +|
|Growth habit||indet. +|
|Member||B.C KO T +, IL LO N + and TX GU R +|
|Variety type||open-pollinated +|
|Vendor||Tomato Growers Supply +, Gleckler Seedmen +, Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds +, Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds +, Johnny's Selected Seeds +, TomatoFest +, Totally Tomatoes +, Snow Seed +, Reimer Seeds +, Heirloom Seeds +, Heirloom Tomatoes +, Heritage Tomato Seed +, Solana Seeds +, The Sample Seed Shop +, Trade Winds Fruit +, Delectation of Tomatoes +, Gourmet Seed International +, Hazzard's Wholesale Seeds + and Knapp's Fresh Vegies +|