|Fruit shape||irregular, beefsteak|
|Variety type||family heirloom|
- indet., regular leaf plant, exerted stigma, does not set fruit very well, large pink beefsteak fruit, very flavorful.
- 1. CV He18 06 (Heirloom Tomatoes, Donna Meinschein, Maryland)
- 2. MD ES H 07 (Howard Essl, Maruland) / OH MO J 97 (Jerry Moomaw, Ohio)
Year grown: 2007 (crop failure); 2008 (He18, MD ES H)
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf plant with good yield of 1 lb pink fruit with very good flavor.
- WI MI B 98 (Bill Minkey, Wisconsin) / OH MO J 96 (Jerry Moomaw, Ohio)
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf, excellent production of great tasting 1-1.5 lb pink beefsteaks, a favorite.
- Donna Meinschein, Maryland
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- From the Gillogly family of Vinton County, OH. It came to Vinton Co. from Frazier's Bottom, West Virginia, where it has been grown for many generations, at least since the 1920s. One of the Frazier women married a Gillogly and brought the seed with her.
- It was first offered through the SSE 1996 Yearbook by Jerry Moomaw of Glouster, Ohio (OH MO J).
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gillogly Pink (MD ES H). 2008-05-25.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Gillogly Pink (MD ES H). 2008-06-25.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2013||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2012||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2011||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||1||2|
|2010||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||2||.|
|2009||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||4||.|
|Fruit color||pink +|
|Fruit shape||irregular + and beefsteak +|
|Fruit size||large +|
|Fruit type||slicer +|
|Growth habit||indet. +|
|Member||B.C KO T +, IL LO N + and TX GU R +|
|Variety type||family heirloom +|
|Vendor||Heirloom Seeds + and Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds +|