From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
|Fruit shape||round, globe|
- 80 days, indet., potato leaf, pink round oblate fruit growing in clusters of 6-7; 2-4 oz. Very good sweet flavor.
- Kristien Dhoor, Belgium 05 / Reinhard Kraft, Neukirchen, Germany
Year grown: 2006
- 80 days, indet., potato leaf plant with a very high yield of 2-4 oz pink fruit, excellent flavor.
- Jeremiah Gettle of Mansfield, Missouri (MO GE J) 99
- Very old variety originated from Germany. Breeding parent of number of 19th century varieties.
- From Genebank (BRD), Braunschweig, Germany.
- Research indicates that the variety was in trial in Michigan in the late 1800s - and it was described as a regular leaf plant producing small (1.5 inches diameter) red lobed fruit of low quality. However, one plant was selected that originated from the seed that was superior, producing medium smooth red fruit similar to and slightly better than Paragon (one of the best varieties of that time) - it was named Ignotum and released by the Ferry Seed Company. This brings to question the true identity of the pink potato leaf variety that is now offered under this name.
- Listed as potato leaf and pink-fruited by 3 SSE members in 2007 SSE Yearbook, Reinhard Kraft, and Vent Marin.
Also known as
- Elförmige Dauer (wrong spelling?)
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Eiförmige Dauer. 2006-09-01.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2013||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2012||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2011||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||2||3|
|2010||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||3||.|
|2009||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||2||.|