From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
|Fruit type||slicer, canner, paste|
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf wih a high yield of 8-12 oz pink oxheart fruit with very good flavor.
- OH AN A 07 (Al Anderson of Troy, Ohio) / IL LO N (Neil Lockhart, Oblong, Illinois) / BELR BA A (Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus)
Year grown: 2007
- 85 days, indet., regular leaf wih a high yield of 8-16 oz pink oxheart fruit with very good flavor, from Andrey Baranovski, Minsk, Belarus, rare Siberian variety.
- BELR BA A (Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus)
Location: Oblong, Illinois
Russian name: Орлиный клюв (Orlinyi Klyuv)
- Russian var. from Siberia region.
- Introduced to North America by Andrey Baranovski of Minsk, Belarus, who shared the seed with Neil Lockhart in mid-2000s. Neil shared the seeds with other SSE members in 2007, and this is how it found its way into the SSE Yearbook in 2007.
Also known as
- Orlinyi Klyuv (which is a proper original name)
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Eagle's Beak - seedling. may 2009.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Trade Winds Fruit - sold out for 2014||.||.|
|2013|| Knapp's Fresh Vegies
Trade Winds Fruit
|2011||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds
Knapp's Fresh Vegies
|2010||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds
Knapp's Fresh Vegies - new
|4 + 1 as Orlinyi Kluv||.|
|2009||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||2 + 1 as Orlinyi Klyuv||.|