|Fruit color||striped, yellow|
|Fruit shape||elongated, plum|
|Fruit type||paste, salad|
- Indet., regular leaf. Small to medium bright golden plum shaped fruits with yellow stripes. 3-5 oz. Juicy and delicious, sweet.
Year grown: 2015
- 75-80 days, indet., regular leaf plants, 2-4 oz egg to plum shaped faintly striped fruit, sometimes with a pink interior blush. Ripens from yellow with green stripes to yellow with dark yellow to orange stripes. Great sweet flavor for a yellow, very productive.
- Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B) 07 / Brad Gates of Wild Boar Farms, Vacaville, California
Year grown: 2008
Location: Bastrop, Texas
- Discovered and stabilized by Brad Gates, Wild Boar Farms, Vacaville, California. Originated from Lemon Head.
- First introduced in Seed Savers 2007 Yearbook by Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Dino Eggs - ripe fruit. 2015-07-30.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Dino Eggs - ripe fruit. 2015-08-03.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Dino Eggs - ripe fruit. 2015-08-13.
Susan Anderson (TX AN S): Dino Eggs. 2008.
Ken Cook, NH. Dino Eggs. Uploaded with owner's permission.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Dino Eggs - sliced fruit. 2015-08-03.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Dino Eggs - sliced fruit. 2015-08-13.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2014||Trade Winds Fruit - new||.||.|
|2011||Trade Winds Fruit||2||2|
You can buy Dino Eggs seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!