- Compact det., lacy leaves that resemble carrot foliage, 4-6 oz red fruit that matures early; similar to (could be the same as) Silvery Fir Tree and/or Morkovnyi, great for container growing.
- Note: The plant shown on the pictures was grown 100% under artificial (fluorescent) lights inside. This shows that this particular variety sets fruit quite well even when the growing conditions are less than optimal.
- John Seewald, NJ 04 / NY MA C (Carolyn Male, NY) / CV Seeds Blum
Year grown: 2005, 2007
- Russian heirloom; came to US in the mid to late 80's and was offered by Seeds Blum, now out of business. Craig LeHoullier noted the variety growing in the SSE gardens when he attended the 1993 Campout. Upon request, David Cavagnaro shared seeds with Craig in 1994; Craig then listed it in the SSE Yearbook. Whether Silvery Fir Tree is in fact the same tomato as Carrot-Like needs to be confirmed.
- See also (which may be the same varieties)
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T) - Jan 6, 2007
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T) - Jan 22, 2007
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T) - Feb 10, 2007. Flowers.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T) - Feb 10, 2007. Plant.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T) - Mar 3, 2007. Baby fruit.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2013||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2012||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2011||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||1||1|
|2010||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||1||.|
|2009||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||1||.|