|Fruit color||yellow, white|
|Variety type||open-pollinated, family heirloom|
- indet., regular leaf, medium size light yellow fruits with a pink blush at the bottom, juicy and mild tasting, 4-8 oz. Very similar in color to Snow White, so I can actually call it a 'white' tomato.
- Seed Source
- Reimer Seeds / Patty Brown, Ohio 07|2010}}
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf plant with good yield of 0.75-1 lb yellow fruit with a pink blush, very good flavor.
- Reimer Seeds / Carolyn Male of Salem, New York (NY MA C) 97 / Joe Bratka, Elmwood Park, New Jersey 96
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- Pale yellow and green fruits, mild taste, late season.
- Reimer Seeds / M. Hahm-Hartmann
Year: 2009, 2011, 2012
Location: Quitzdorf am See, Germany
- Family heirloom of unknown origin, featured in Carolyn J. Male's book "100 Heirloom Tomatoes for the American Garden".
- There are currently different 'versions' of this tomato in circulation: large (IL LO N), medium and small pale yellow fruited, as well as a pale yellow heart (TN JO M). Both TN JO M and IL LO N received their seed from Carolyn Male, but ended up with different type of fruits. Carolyn Male originally described it as '6-12 oz light yellow fruit'. Perhaps at some point some crossing occurred.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Basinga - plant. 2010-07-03.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Basinga - flower. 2010-07-03.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Basinga - flower truss. June 13, 2009.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Basinga - ripe fruit. 2010-09-03.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Basinga - sliced fruit. 2010-09-03.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Basinga and Snow White cherry. 2010-09-03.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds
Seed Savers Exchange
|2013||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds
Hazzard's Wholesale Seeds
Sand Hill Preservation Center
|2012||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2011||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new
Sand Hill Preservation Center - not available for 2011
|2010||Sand Hill Preservation Center - sold out for 2010
|2009||Sand Hill Preservation Center
|2007||Sand Hill Preservation Center
Seed Savers Exchange