From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
B.C KO T
- Porcelain hardneck, reddish colored bulb wrappers, 6-8 large pale skinned very large cloves per bulb, excellent hot flavor, reliable producer.
- CV GardenWorks (Burnaby, BC)
Year grown: 2007, and every year since then
Location: Zone 7b, PNW, Anmore, BC, Canada (760 ft above sea level)
MO MU K
- Large cloves. Big beautiful large plants with an interesting leaf structure when compared to others. Probably the best performing variety in 2007. I found the cloves to be milder tasting than most others that season. Growing again in 2008 and would highly recommend. Late spring hard freeze did not effect it.
- The Garlic Store
- Zone 5, Western, Missouri. elevation ~950ft
- Italian var. brought back to Canada by Al Music in the 1980s.