- Late season, indet., regular leaf, very large yellow beefsteaks with pink/red blush on blossom end, 12-30 oz, very good sweet flavor, medium yields.
- WI LO M 05 (Martin Longseth, Wisconsin)
Year grown: 2009
- Big 1 lb bicolor beefsteaks that are just as tasty as they are pretty. Indeterminate, regular leaf plant with average crop. Mid-late season, 80 days.
- Commercial Nursery Plant 10
Year: 2011, 2012
Location: LaFollette, Tennessee, USA
- Heirloom from mid-Atlantic, came from seeds that Wayne Hilton, the former owner of TT, Shumway, Vt Bean Seed, etc., found in some place in Georgia, USA.
- Not to confuse with another 'Mr. Stripey' variety (a.k.a. Tigerella)
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mr. Stripey - ripe fruit. 2009-09-24.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mr. Stripey - sliced fruit, slightly spoiled. 2009-09-24.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Mr. Stripey - sliced fruit. 2009-09-24.