|Variety type||open-pollinated, heirloom|
B.C KO T
- 55-65 days, indet., regular leaf, 2 oz bright orange fruit, borne in clusters of 6-8, 2 seed cavities, reddish interior when fully ripe, excellent rich taste.
- 1. CV Solana 05
- 2. Paul Pulley, Idaho 06
- 3. Seed Savers Exchange 11
Year grown: 2006 (1), 2011*(3)
Location: Zone 7b, PNW, Anmore, BC, Canada (760 ft above sea level)
IL LO N
- 85 days, indet., regular foliage, 4-6 oz., golden red fruit, good flavor, excellent yield.
- WI MI B 94 (Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin) / Norbert Parreira, France, 92
Location: Oblong, Illinois
CA CA N
- Source 2011 - Seed trade
- Family heirloom from France, originated with Norbert Parreira of Hellimer, France.
- The name means "Fiery Yellow" in French.
Also known as
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Jaune Flammee - green fruit. 2006-07-08
Sherry Shiesl, Alaska. Jaune Flammee - ripe fruit. 2011.
Sherry Shiesl, Alaska. Jaune Flammee - sliced fruit. 2011.
Order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
Click here to order seeds from Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop
You can buy Jaune Flammée seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!