|Variety type||heirloom, open-pollinated|
- Indet., regular leaf. Perfectly shaped round oblate red fruits, 6-11 oz. No cracking, smooth shoulders. Very good rich flavor, more acidic than sweet.
- Dave Thompson, New Baltimore, Southeast Michigan 09
Year grown: 2015
- 75 days, indet., regular leaf, very good production of good tasting 3" red globes.
Year grown: 2006
Location: Pasadena, Texas
- An old commercial variety offered by a number of seed vendors in US and Europe (Ingegnoli, Redwood City Seeds, Burgess) in the 1960-80s.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), PI 303745. Seed was donated to the USDA in June 1965 by Burgess Seed Co., Galesburg, Michigan.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Indian River - ripe. 2015-09-01.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Indian River - sliced. 2015-09-01.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
|2013|| Delectation of Tomatoes - new
TomatoFest - new
You can buy Indian River seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!