Huevos De Toro
From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
(Redirected from Couilles De Taureau)
Also known as
|Huevos De Toro|
- 80-85 days, indet., regular leaf plant, huge bright red flattened beefsteaks up to 1 lb, reminds me of Red Penna, excellent flavor and just the right balance of 'meat' and juice. Seeds came to me under translated name, Couilles De Taureau.
- Angelo Dorny, Belgium 07
Year grown: 2007
- This variety originated in Spain.
- Seeds have been passed around under a translated name, Couilles De Taureau, which is originated from Angelo Dorny in Belgium. Unfortunately the translated French name was retained and seeds offered by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2009 and later re-offered by a number of North American seed vendors as Couilles De Taureau.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 2008 Yearbook by Tatiana Kouchnareva, Anmore, BC (B.C KO T), seeds from Angelo Dorny, Belgium, listed as Couilles De Taureau.
- Tatiana's note: I hope it is still not too late to go back to the original Spanish name!
Also known as
Terry Tassone (OH TA T). Couilles De Taureau.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Gleckler Seedmen (as Couilles De Taureau)
TomatoFest - new (as Couilles De Taureau)
|2013||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - sold out for 2013 (as Couilles De Taureau)
Heritage Tomato Seed - new (as Couilles De Taureau)
|2012||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds (as Couilles De Taureau)
Gleckler Seedmen (as Couilles De Taureau)
|2011||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds (as Couilles De Taureau)
Gleckler Seedmen - new (as Couilles De Taureau)
|2010||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds (as Couilles De Taureau)||3||.|
|2009||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds (as Couilles De Taureau)||1||.|