|Fruit shape||round, plum|
- Ultra early. Determinate compact tumbling plants, the earliest and most productive tomato selected and stabilized from the Tumbler hybrid. Bright red round cherry fruit. Ideal for a hanging basket, the earliest among the compact tomatoes, grows and ripens well under lights in winter. Excellent sweet flavor
- Tatiana Kouchnareva, Anmore, BC (B.C KO T) 06, 07, 08 (TRG F4 07-203-3402), 09 (AD01, AD04 lines)
Year grown: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2017
- Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T)
Year grown: 2009, 2010,
Location: Quitzdorf am See, Germany
- Small, red cherry tomatoes averaged just under 0.5 oz. (13 g, 20 g largest). Flavor is very good: sweet, juicy and moderately rich. Particularly tasty when most varieties have not even started blooming. One plant started indoors in November, 2011 began blooming 70 days from sowing seed, produced its first ripe tomato 60 days later (on March 30th), and continued producing sporadically all season long until the last 12 fruits were picked on October 18th. In 2013, first seedlings had open blooms 34 days from sowing seed. Vines grown in containers were small (<2 ft. high) and compact. Regular leaf foliage with small leaflets. Prolific production of blossoms, though many did not take. Fruits have two or three seed locules.
Year grown: 2012, 2013
- De-hybridized version of Tumbler hybrid, selected for earliness and small plant size by Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T).
- The selection is now stable (2008).
Olga Golikova, BC. Anmore Dewdrop - plant and ripe fruit. 2012-08-21.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Anmore Dewdrop. 2008-05-27.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Anmore Dewdrop - ripe fruit. 2010-07-21.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Anmore Dewdrop - ripe fruit. 2010.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Anmore Dewdrop - 8 weeks old seedling. 2008-03-01.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Anmore Dewdrop. 2008-05-25.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Anmore Dewdrop - a true hanging basket tomato. 2008-07-17.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Anmore Dewdrop - flower cluster. 2008-07-17.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Anmore Dewdrop - flowers and baby fruit. 2008-07-17.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Anmore Dewdrop, flowers. 2010-07-01.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Anmore Dewdrop, flowers. 2010-07-11.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Anmore Dewdrop - green fruit. 2010-07-21.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2018||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2015||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2013||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds
Delectation of Tomatoes - new
|2012||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||.||.|
|2011||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||0||1|
|2010||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||1||.|
|2009||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds||1||.|
You can buy Anmore Dewdrop seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!