From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
[[File:|thumb|250px|Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T).]]
|Variety type||open-pollinated, commercial|
- Valeriy Popenko, Semei, Kazakhstan 11 / CV Sibirskiy Sad 09
Year grown: 2018
- Russian commercial variety introduced in the late 2000s, which found its way to North America under its translated name 'Nature's Riddle'.
- First introduced commercially by Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds in 2010.
Russian name: Загадка природы
- The name means 'Nature's Riddle' or 'Nature's Puzzle' in Russian.
Description in Russian
Also known as
- Nature's Riddle (translated name)
Heritage Tomato Seed (CA MC M). Nature's Riddle. 2010.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds||.||.|
|2013||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Delectation of Tomatoes - new
Heritage Tomato Seed - sold out for 2013
|2012||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Heritage Tomato Seed
|2011||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Heritage Tomato Seed - new
|1 + 1 (as Nature's Riddle)||1 (as Nature's Riddle)|
|2010||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds - new||1||.|
Facts about Zagadka Prirody
|Description in Russian|
|Fruit color||bi-color +|
|Fruit shape||beefsteak +|
|Fruit size||large +|
|Fruit type||slicer +|
|Growth habit||indet. +|
|History||* Russian commercial variety introduced in the late 2000s, which found its way to North America under its translated name 'Nature's Riddle'.
|Member code||B.C KO T +|
|Russian name||Загадка природы +|
|Seed source||Valeriy Popenko, Semei, Kazakhstan 11 / CV Sibirskiy Sad 09|
|Translation||The name means 'Nature's Riddle' or 'Nature's Puzzle' in Russian.|
|Variety type||open-pollinated + and commercial +|
|Vendor||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds +, Delectation of Tomatoes + and Heritage Tomato Seed +|
|Year grown||2018 +|