- Late season, indet., regular foliage, large white beefsteaks, 10-16 oz, but some fruits were 2 lbs., excellent taste and texture, medium to high yields.
- B.C MC D 05 (Val and Dan McMurray, Wynndel, BC, Canada)
Year grown: 2009
- large whit beefsteak tomatoes, very late
- Manfred Hahm-Hartmann
Location: Quitzdorf am See, Germany
- Heirloom, said to be the whitest of the white tomato varieties. Introduced in 1941 by the Earl May Seed Co. The information in the SSE Yearbooks an some seed catalogs about this variety dating back to 1882 is incorrect. It was the Golden Queen variety that was introduced in 1882.
- Introduced to SSE by Carolyn Male of Latham, NY in 1995.
- PI 645048. Donated to USDA in 1963 from Wyoming, United States.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). White Queen - flower. 2009-06-27.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). White Queen - flower. 2009-07-12.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). White Queen - green fruit. July 10, 2011.
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). White Queen - ripe fruit. August 20, 2011.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). White Queen - sliced fruit. 2009-09-08.
|Fruit color||white +|
|Fruit shape||oblate +|
|Fruit size||large +|
|Fruit type||slicer +|
|Growth habit||indet. +|
|Member||B.C KO T + and GERM SC K +|
|Vendor||Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds +, Tomato Growers Supply +, TomatoFest +, Sand Hill Preservation Center +, Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds +, Solana Seeds +, Hazzard's Wholesale Seeds +, Knapp's Fresh Vegies + and Trade Winds Fruit +|