|Fruit type||slicer, paste, cooking|
- Indet. plants with wispy regular leaf foliage. Unfortunately the seeds did not grow true to type.
- Peter Gallant, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada 07 / Carolyn Male of Salem, New York (NY MA C)
Year grown: 2013 (wrong)
- 75 days, indet., regular leaf plant, high yield of 12-20 oz orange, heart shaped fruit, sweet mild flavor.
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- According to Vent Marin, it is a family heirloom, grown in Maryland by the same family for about 200 years.
- First offered in the Seed Savers 1999 Yearbook by Neil Lockhart of Oblong, Illinois (IL LO N), who bought the seeds from Terroir Seeds .
Also known as
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Sweet Horizon - baby fruit. 2013-07-03.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Sweet Horizon - green fruit. 2013-07-23.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|Also known as||Rosalie's Early Orange +|
|Description||Indet. plants with wispy regular leaf foliage. Unfortunately the seeds did not grow true to type.|
|Fruit color||orange +|
|Fruit shape||heart +|
|Fruit size||medium +|
|Fruit type||slicer +, paste + and cooking +|
|Growth habit||indet. +|
|History||* According to … * According to [http://ventmarin.free.fr/passion_tomates/tomates_sl_sz/tomates_sl_sz.htm Vent Marin, it is a family heirloom, grown in Maryland by the same family for about 200 years.|
|Member code||B.C KO T + and IL LO N +|
|See also||Rosalie's Sweet Horizon +|
|Seed source||Peter Gallant, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada 07 / Carolyn Male of Salem, New York (NY MA C)|
|Year grown||2013 (wrong) +|