- Compact indet., regular leaf plant with high yield of medium round red globes, 4-6 oz, very good flavor.
- Edmund Ryan, VT 06 via NY MA C
Year grown: 2007
- F5 generation: B.C KO T 08 / Edmund Ryan, VT 06 / NY MA C
- Indeterminate, regular leaf plant delivers lots of round red fruits, 6-12 oz, excellent taste, good on my BLT's. Mid season, 75 days.
- SeedSwap, 09 Current Generation is at F9
Year: 2009, 2011, 2012
Location: LaFollette, Tennessee, USA
- compact indet., regular leaf plant with average-high yield of medium round red globes, 4-6 oz, very good flavor.
- IN JE B 07 (F5 seeds)
Location: Bastrop, TX
- An open-pollinated version of a hybrid variety bred by Rutgers University.
- De-hybridized by Carolyn Male, NY and Edmund Ryan, VT. Edmund received F3 seeds from Carolyn, and distributed F4 seed among Garden Web and Tomatoville members. From the growers reposts, it seems to be stable.
- Ramapo F1 (hybrid parent)
Ted Maiden (TN MA T): Ramapo OP - ripe fruit. 2009.
Susan Anderson (TX AN S): Ramapo - sliced, 2008. (uploaded with the owner's permission)
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2013||Knapp's Fresh Vegies||.||.|