Plum Dandy F1
From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
- Hybrid Plants are regular leafed and determinate. Mid-season. Paste fruits are firm, crack resistant, deep red and possess disease resistance to verticillium, fusarium and horizontal resistance to the leaf phase of early blight. Plant is productive and the fruits have a rich taste when left to fully vine ripen. Responds well to ethylene ripening. Adapted to commercial production in the eastern US and cooler climates as well as home gardens.
- Harris Moran
- Randy Gardner, NCSU
- 2000 see HortScience 35:962-963
- Paste/saladette line for eastern US and Canada.
- early blight resistance from 71B2.
- Parent lines (NC EBR-5) x (NC EBR-6)
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2011||Territorial Seed Company||.||.|
|2010||Territorial Seed Company||.||.|