|Fruit size||very small|
|Scoville Heat Units (SHU)|
- Small seeds. Small and thin pods are 2.5-3" long and turn red when fully mature. Very hot and delicious. Plants do very well in pots, and produce lots of peppers. Very easy to dry. Most of the peppers turn red on the plant at the same time, but this may be different in the southern areas with long growing season.
- Alan Reynolds, Hercules, South Africa 13
Year grown: 2014
- Collected at Ga-Rankuwa turnoff in South Africa.
- Very rare and endangered.
- Seeds came to Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T) from Alan Reynolds of Hercules, South Africa in 2013 along with many other South African pepper landraces.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
You can buy Mahem seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!