Kremlin Chiming Clock
From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
[[File:|thumb|250px|Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T).]]
|Kremlin Chiming Clock|
|Fruit shape||beefsteak, ribbed|
- Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B) 12 / Amy Goldman of Rhinebeck, New York (NY GO A) 08
Year grown: 2018
- Originated from Russia, seeds came to the SSE from Marina Danilenko (RUSS DA M) in the early 90s.
- SSE TOMATO 2762.
- Named after Kremlin Clock, a very old clock installed on Spasskaya Tower in Moscow in the 15th century, which is still in use today. You can listen to the Kremlin Clock chiming here - .
- First commercially offered by Skyfire Garden Seeds in 2011.
Russian name: Кремлёвские куранты
- The name means 'Kremlin Clock' in Russian.
Description in Russian