Kremlin Chiming Clock
From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
[[File:|thumb|250px|Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T).]]
|Kremlin Chiming Clock|
|Fruit shape||beefsteak, ribbed|
- Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B) 12 / Amy Goldman of Rhinebeck, New York (NY GO A) 08
Year grown: 2018
- Originated from Russia, seeds came to the SSE from Marina Danilenko (RUSS DA M) in the early 90s.
- SSE TOMATO 2762.
- Named after Kremlin Clock, a very old clock installed on Spasskaya Tower in Moscow in the 15th century, which is still in use today. You can listen to the Kremlin Clock chiming here - .
- First commercially offered by Skyfire Garden Seeds in 2011.
Russian name: Кремлёвские куранты
- The name means 'Kremlin Clock' in Russian.
Description in Russian
Facts about Kremlin Chiming Clock
|Description in Russian|
|Fruit color||red +|
|Fruit shape||beefsteak + and ribbed +|
|Fruit size||large +|
|Fruit type||slicer +|
|Growth habit||indet. +|
|History||* Originated from Russia, seeds came to th … * Originated from Russia, seeds came to the SSE from Marina Danilenko (RUSS DA M) in the early 90s. Skyfire Garden Seeds in 2011.|
|Member code||B.C KO T +|
|Russian name||Кремлёвские куранты +|
|Seed source||Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin (WI MI B) 12 / Amy Goldman of Rhinebeck, New York (NY GO A) 08|
|Translation||The name means 'Kremlin Clock' in Russian.|
|Variety type||open-pollinated +|
|Vendor||Skyfire Garden Seeds +|
|Year grown||2018 +|