[[File:|thumb|250px|Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T).]]
- Very early melon with white flesh and golden rind, 1-2 lbs, sweet and fragrant.
- 1. Alla Gavlovskaya, Chelyabinsk, Russia 09
- 2. Valeriy Popenko, Semei, Kazakhstan 11 / CV Nash Sad 11
- 3. Valeriy Popenko, Semei, Kazakhstan 11 / CV VNISSOK
- 4. CV Aelita 11
Year grown: 2009(1), 2015(3, 4)
- Russian/Ukrainian heirloom melon, collected in 1993 by Seed Savers Exchange.
- Bred by Russian breeder V. Balyasnyi in the early 30s.
- It slightly differs from Collective Farm Woman melon known in North America - fruit have some ribbing, it has earlier maturity, and I find it less sweet than Collective Farm Woman melon (although these two varieties were grown under different irrigation schemes in the same year, which may have caused the flavor differences).
Russian name Колхозница
- The name means 'Collective Farm Woman' in Russian.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Kolhkoznitsa - green fruit. 2009-06-27.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Kolkhoznitsa (4) - sliced. 2015-09-24.