|Variety type||open-pollinated, heirloom|
- Indet. plants with regular leaf foliage. Round red beefsteaks, with smooth shoulders, 6-14 oz. Very good sweet flavor. Juicy. Some minor cracking on shoulders
- Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15 / Natalia Khilenko, Armavir, Russia 14
Year grown: 2015
- A Russian heirloom variety from Natalia Khilenko's seed collection.
- The seeds were sent to Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2014 by Aleksey Kulik, Ukraine 15, who received them from Natalia Khilenko of Armavir, Russia. Mrs. Khilenko and her family have been growing many native Russian heirlooms for many years, and she shared seeds from her seed collection with Aleksey Kulik, a Ukrainian seed vendor.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2016.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Kolkhoznaya Koroleva - ripe fruit. 2015-08-07.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Kolkhoznaya Koroleva - ripe fruit. 2015-08-13.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Kolkhoznaya Koroleva - sliced fruit. 2015-08-07.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Kolkhoznaya Koroleva - sliced fruit. 2015-08-13.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Kolkhoznaya Koroleva seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!