From Tatiana's TOMATOBase
- Artichoke (softneck) garlic, large bulb, with up to 5-12 large cloves, easy to peel, relatively mild, excellent flavor, raw and cooked, purplish tint on cloves skins. Bulbs are about 2.5" in dia. and weigh several ounces. Stores 6-7 months.
- CV GardenWorks (Burnaby, BC)
Year grown: 2007, and every year since then
- 6-8 bulbs per bulb, softneck. Gold/red colored large cloves at planting.
- Discovered on the Colville Indian Reservation in an Inchelium, WA garden by Larry Geno.
- Top rated softneck, which won a garlic tasting contest sponsored by Rodale Kitchens in 1990.