|Fruit shape||oval, plum|
- Compact plants with regular leaf foliage produce intensely red small plums with a small tip at the blossom end. 2-4 oz. Firm, excellent for canning or sauce, very good keeper. Jointless for easy picking.
- Robert Hoser, Wolfratshausen, Germany 12
Year grown: 2013
- An old variety from the shepherds of Sierra de las Villas, Andalusia, Spain.
- 'Huevo Paqui' is an Andalusian name for 'little egg'; 'paqui' is a slang word for 'Poquitos'.
- Introduced commercially by Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds in 2014.
Also known as
Klaus-Peter Schurz (GERM SC K). Huevo Paqui - flower. 2013-07-13.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Huevo Paqui - baby fruit. 2013-07-10.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Huevo Paqui - ripe fruit. 2013-10-15.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Huevo Paqui - sliced fruit. 2013-10-15.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2014||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new||.||.|
You can buy Huevo Paqui seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!
|Also known as||Roja Huevo de Paki + and Huevas Paki +|
|Description||Compact plants with regular leaf foliage produce intensely red small plums with a small tip at the blossom end. 2-4 oz. Firm, excellent for canning or sauce, very good keeper. Jointless for easy picking.|
|Fruit color||red +|
|Fruit shape||oval + and plum +|
|Fruit size||small +|
|Fruit type||paste +|
|History||* An old variety from the shepherds of Sie … * An old variety from the shepherds of Sierra de las Villas, Andalusia, Spain.
|Member code||B.C KO T +|
|Seed source||Robert Hoser, Wolfratshausen, Germany 12|
|Variety type||heirloom +|
|Vendor||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds +|
|Year grown||2013 +|